With the Heritage New Digital Banking Experience all of your Heritage account information is at your fingertips.
To ensure a seemless transistion to the New Digital Banking Experience your current account information must be up-to-date.
To change your contact information on desktop, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your current online banking on desktop
- Click the "Services" tab at the top of the screen
- Click "Continue" next to Change Address/Contact Information
- Enter in the PRIMARY owner's SSN and DOB (mm/dd/yyyy) Must type the forward slashes
- The current information on file will list below. Please select the box next to the information record you would like to update
- Enter the updated information and click "Submit"
- Confirm the information is correct on the next page
- Once updated you will see "Update Successful"
Other options to update contact information:
- Chat with us by using the "Let's Chat" button at the bottom of the screen during business hours
- Secure Message Center in online and mobile banking
- Call (812) 253-6928
- Visit a branch