Heritage is committed to supporting our membership in their efforts to continue their education. This scholarship is named in honor of that commitment. Heritage will award $2,000 scholarships to 10 individuals annually with $1,000 distributed at the beginning of the fall semesters the first and second year. Scholarship money will be distributed directly to the student’s Heritage account and can be applied to tuition, books, fees, room and board, or other related expenses. If the student does not maintain full-time enrollment after the first year, the remaining reward will not be awarded. Students that accept a full ride scholarship from any other source should notify Heritage and decline the Heritage Designed for You Scholarship.
- The minimum unweighted GPA requirement is 3.3 (or a B+ average).
- Two scholarships each year will be dedicated to immediate family members of employees.
- The student is a senior and attends a school in a county where a current Heritage branch operates. A complete list of branch locations is available here: heritagefederal.org/locations
- Please submit all required materials as PDF files in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on February 28, 2023.
2023 Scholarship Application Deadline has now passed.
Heritage Scholarship Designed for You Recipients 2023
- Brooke Sledd – Mount Vernon High School
- Corben Lashley – Boonville High School
- Gavin McMinn – Memorial High School
- Haley Scheu – Reitz High School
- Kailey Walker – Mater Dei High School
- Katelyn Cross – Boonville High School
- Lauryn Boyd – Harrison High School
- Lindsay McDaniel – Tecumseh High School
- Matthew Fouts – Castle High School
- Rachel Pohl – Gibson Southern High School
Go to main navigation