Heritage is seeking candidates to fill openings on the 2024 Heritage Board of Directors.
The Heritage Board, consisting of unpaid, volunteer Directors, focuses on governance issues including, but not limited to, financial and strategic oversight. We are currently seeking new Board members who can expand our capabilities in those areas plus strengthen our connection with communities that are essential to pursuing our mission. Board members are active in everything from representing the credit union at community events to reviewing financial reports and researching issues and policies in their respective committee work.
All credit union officials will be required to disclose all potential conflicts of interest, including those in which they are inadvertently placed due to a business of personal relationship with any member, business supplier, business associate, employee, or competitor of the credit union, or any other entity with which the credit union transacts business. Examples of a conflict, but not exhaustive, would be:
- Employed by, or serving on a Board for an organization that is a competitor of Heritage Federal Credit Union (Heritage), or provides services to Heritage or a competitor of Heritage.
- Spouse/partner is Employed by, or serving on a Board for an organization that is a competitor of Heritage, or provides services to Heritage or a competitor of Heritage.
- Closely related to an employee of Heritage.
- Have been employed by Heritage in the past 2 years.
- Employer or you receives services provided by Heritage outside of checking / savings accounts.
Deadline to express interest has passed. Formal board applications will be sent out no later than the week of November 19th.Go to main navigation