A Message to Our Members about COVID-19
To Our Members,
We are prepared, and we want you to be too. We take the health and safety of our members and employees very seriously, and are actively working to follow the guidance and recommendations of health officials during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
For the health and safety of our members and staff, we have chosen to temporarily close lobby access* in our branches as of Friday, March 20th, 2020. Our drive-thrus at our branches will remain open for business with the same hours, and we still offer many tools you can use to conduct most of your transactions remotely.
* Lobby access by appointment ONLY. Call 812.253.6928.
As your financial partner, we understand that we have an important role in your financial life. We want you to know what we are doing to make sure that we continue to meet all of your financial needs while, at the same time, safeguarding the health and safety of our employees and our members that visit our branch offices. We stand ready to help our members that are in financial distress. If you find yourself in need of assistance, we encourage you to contact us at 812.253.6928 to discuss options that may be available for you.
You Can Bank from Home, or Bank on the Go with:
- Online Banking
- HFCU Mobile App for Android and Apple – With Remote Check Deposit
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile Wallet – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
- iPay with Alexa
- Drive-Thru Service – Available at Our Locations
- ATMs – Located at All of Our Branches, throughout the Community, and Access to Over 5,000 ATMs Fee-Free through the Alliance One Network
- Night Depository – Available at Our Locations
Plus, now is a great time to consider reducing the need for cash by using a Heritage Federal Credit Union debit card. We offer instant issue at any of our branch locations by appointment or we can mail one to you within 7-10 business days.
In addition, all of our remote contact channels remain available as we take extra precautions to provide safe business and work environments for our members and employees:
- Account Assistance through the Secure Message Center in Online and Mobile Banking.
- Contact Us Form for Any Account Questions You Would Normally Ask Face-to-Face.
- Information Center – Call 812.253.6928 for Any Other Account or Loan Questions. Hours are 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Friday and 8:30 am - Noon on Saturday.
As a reminder, a Heritage Federal Credit Union representative will never contact you without prompting, and ask you to verify your member number, full Social Security number, ATM, Debit/Credit Card number, or any other personal financial information.
Our leadership is making timely and thoughtful decisions to ensure that our members and staff limit contact, while still providing the service that we always provide to you. We will continue to update you as this situation evolves.
« Return to "News"