Applying for a home loan requires a lot of documentation, we're here to help. Get a FREE Document Checklist personalized to your needs by contacting a mortgage expert.
Home Loan Document List
All Home Loans
- Paycheck stubs for the last 30 days showing year-to-date earnings
- Two years most recent Federal W-2's issued by your employer
- Most recent two months of bank statements. This includes checking, savings, retirement, stocks, investments, etc. Be sure to include entire statement, including blank pages. If all of your accounts are with Heritage, we can access those for you.
- Quote for homeowners insurance
Additional Documents Needed if Applicable
- Current mortgage statement if you currently have a mortgage with another financial institution.
- Homeowners Declarations for all current properties owned
- Social Security awards letter and/or retirement/pension benefit statement
- List of any new debts not listed on your credit report
- Copy of job offer letter/contract if starting a new job
- 2 years of personal tax returns if you are a non-traditional wage earner
Additional Documents for Refinance Application
- Current homeowner's insurance declarations
- Current mortgage statement with up-to-date balance
We're here to help. Our team of mortgage experts can help navigate what documents you need to get started and how to obtain them. Connect with a mortgage expert today for help.Go to main navigation