If you can dream it, we’ll help you build it! Building a home takes a special understanding of the process, the timeline and the resources, and at Heritage we’re connected and trusted to make sure there are no financial delays in the process. We can help you plan, finance and then fill your house to make it a home.
Construction Loan Information
- Financing available with a minimum 5% down payment
- Lot or land equity can be used toward down payment
- 9 month construction period with flexible, local draw
- One-Time close with fixed rate locked at beginning of application
- Interest only payments during construction period
- Licensed builder required
Talk to one of our mortgage experts today.
1Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. All funds will be verified.
2Private Mortgage insurance is required on all loans greater than 80% LTV. The actual payment amount may be greater. All Credit Union loan programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Equal Housing Lender. Insured by NCUA.
3The interest rate will be based on the United States Treasury 1 year T-Bill (4.05 as of 9/19/2022), plus our margin. The APR shown for Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) may increase or decrease after consummation. Rates are subject to change daily. Contact a Heritage Mortgage Loan Officer for product details.Go to main navigation